Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Quarryman

Cool Fire IV Plus

Quarryman

My first forage into not only sub-ohm vaping but just getting a decent hit out of something other than a vape pen. Used to be Kanger Evods, now this is something else!

The battery lasts well through the day - into the next one. I'm using the iSub G tank (which it came with). Plenty of storage and minimum leak crap. Luckily, there seems to be some decent juice vendors out there right now. Getting 3 x 30ml bottles of great vapes from Vapegoo for a tenner shipped.

Love the Innokin Cool Fire. I wanted a step up from basic vaping and got into this. So glad I did. It's heavier and bulkier than what I've been used to. Instead of a vape pen in your top pocket, it'll sag your trousers down a little due to the battery weight. But wow it does last long time. Time to upgrade people.

I think I'm well behind but if anyone wants any advice or just my take on how it's gone from stepping up from Kanger Evod vape pens to a first Mod then hit me up and I'm all ears.