Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
captainbritain67

Watching stuff on laptop at work

captainbritain67

Using the links from site and while watching stuff the show/movie will suddenly  comes to a pause and stutters then restarts and stutters again ,,, I've done a disc check and it was all normal.

Im currently running AGV TuneUp and its been analyzing windows and programs since 0735 GMT this morning and found 43 registry probs and im nearly ending my shift so i will have to stop Tuneup .

Can any body suggest on how to solve this problem.

Thanks.

Capt.

Pilz

Graphics card playing up ? what spec processor/ card is in the lap top ? Are you running enough RAM ? All of these could be a factor in poor performance to be fair.

Whats your windows experience factor score ?

Ive got a top graphics card/ intel i7 processor/ 16Gb ram/SSD Crucial Hard drive and upgraded power supply and i get a score of 7.6.

captainbritain67

Im not IT trained so i just google for help........ Mobile Intel- ® 4 series express chipset family,, RAM 4096MB

nId7psi.jpg

ZRklLEA.jpg

Not sure if this helps

Pilz

Yeah the graphics card is the weak spot of that laptop according to reviews + its a pretty old machine http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/hp-620-901560/review

• Like 1