Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BSpin

Grainy quality when I watch video file on my TV

BSpin

I don't know if it's normal but when I download a 720p or 1080p file of a tv episode,

say, 800MB, when I watch the file on my HD TV it looks grainy/noisy, not crisp. Is it my tv or are

these files just too compressed to play in HD?

shanklin1409

I always download 720p tv shows and movies, I transfer to my USB device and watch on my

Panasonic viera, the picture is always crisp and clear as is the sound. It may be your tv.

What tv do you have ? And how are you transferring the tv shows to watch on your tv ?

• Like 1

frukit

if its hosted on openload, thevideo.me, vidup.me, vidto, or similar sites. that video is recompressed/reencoded to save bandwidth.

• Like 2

BSpin

I always download 720p tv shows and movies, I transfer to my USB device and watch on my

Panasonic viera, the picture is always crisp and clear as is the sound. It may be your tv.

What tv do you have ? And how are you transferring the tv shows to watch on your tv ?

That's what I do. I download the file, for instance TWD 710 which is 1GB, and then put it on a flash drive and watch it on my tv. My tv is a Samsung 1080i. It looks very grainy. It looks grainy on my pc, too.