Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
garbar

[Resolved] openload problems

garbar

Alright lads ! dunno if this is the right place for this or not but hey-ho..here we go..every time i try to download from openload ( my all time fav site ) im getin the same message '' sorry dude i know your looking for water but the well is dry '' . it dont matter if the link is only fresh up ,like a hour old or if its well old link..an not jus here ,loads a different places. no fuckin films.. i did google the sorry dude message but theres fuk all info out there , this has only been an issue for the last few months , any help would be appreciated an all that !  

• Like 2

shanklin1409

do you have an example of a link where you seen this message ?

edit:

i think i have seen this message before and if i remeber rightly it was when openload was down, but i may be wrong.

Edited by shanklin1409
  • Thanks 1

mickzippy

sorry dude i know your looking for water but the well is dry, was the smartarse message they used when the site went down .i use openload all the time ,you should not get that now ,another was sorry dude i know you need water but this a desert.

• Thanks 1

frukit

your ip may have been tagged by them. try with a proxy and see what happens. worth a shot. good luck :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

thelivingdead

Try

https://openload.co/f/d8cmtiQ8iAc
https://openload.co/f/VEkqhUc1F6U

These are working from my end.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

garbar

Hey thanks lads, funnily 'nuff the two openload links above do work , but like Frukit says i might have been tagged by them, something id never have thought of , gotta admit , i have been slaughtering openload recently, an nice one Phenom , something else id never of thought of , a proxy link .  Yo Mickzippy , there was a film put up y'day on here , the link was just a hour old and got the same smartarse message , ha , shower a shits , i think id be more inclined to think i be blocked ..at home ....coz im writing this in work an all the fuckin links are now working ...so  yup .. malwarebytes is goin to get shafted off a laptop,  Jeeze such a pity you is not allowed download in college innit !  Listen thanks again lads , mighty helpful !!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

shanklin1409
11 hours ago, mickzippy said:

sorry dude i know your looking for water but the well is dry, was the smartarse message they used when the site went down .i use openload all the time ,you should not get that now ,another was sorry dude i know you need water but this a desert.

yeah i thought i'd seen that message before :)

1 hour ago, garbar said:

Hey thanks lads, funnily 'nuff the two openload links above do work , but like Frukit says i might have been tagged by them, something id never have thought of , gotta admit , i have been slaughtering openload recently, an nice one Phenom , something else id never of thought of , a proxy link .  Yo Mickzippy , there was a film put up y'day on here , the link was just a hour old and got the same smartarse message , ha , shower a shits , i think id be more inclined to think i be blocked ..at home ....coz im writing this in work an all the fuckin links are now working ...so  yup .. malwarebytes is goin to get shafted off a laptop,  Jeeze such a pity you is not allowed download in college innit !  Listen thanks again lads , mighty helpful !!

if your all done and the problem has been solved can you please edit the topic title to say as such :)

thelivingdead

Marking as Resolved, Thanks

The DF Team!

• Like 2

garbar

It was me adguard !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

shanklin1409
2 hours ago, garbar said:

It was me adguard !!!

thanks for letting us know :)