Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
rotor

Live Feed of Elon Musk's Roadster in Space

Recommended Posts

Bukcherry
8 hours ago, thelivingdead said:

And FYI its always going to take stone cold capitalists that make these type of these things a reality(at lease here in the US. We pride ourselves on that). Who was contracted to make that cool Saturn V rocket and Space Shuttle. ... Boeing, IBM and Boeing and Lockheed

 

8 hours ago, thelivingdead said:

As for mining. That's a big if. If we find life, even if it's extremophiles, Mars will be left alone.

 

Do you really believe that a few tardygrades will stop such a lucrative location being mined after so much money has been spent getting so close to it ? Musk is selling launches for $100m . Money will always trump the environment and I know this because I live on Earth , in China they don't do anything about the air quality until they can't see to drive and we fill the oceans with millions of tons of plastic every year .....

 

8 hours ago, thelivingdead said:

While its cute to speculate of terraforming planets and deep space exploration, etc. None of that will come to true if we too pessimistic to try to get networks of space habitats going (I mean what do you think the International Space Station is for. for the moon,mars etc ).  The technology developed there will help future missions and so on just like we do in ISS.

 

Humans are not designed to live on other planets , we evolved on this one and can only exist happily on this one and maybe ones that are very similar . The effects on those living on Mars could be catastrophic and symptoms would range from alienation , depression , and anxiety . Those that could survive would be few and far between , we need nature to survive and be happy and it's why every major city has green parks and areas . 

 

 

8 hours ago, thelivingdead said:

And buddy, SpaceX and the other crazy space companies aren't doing this crap alone. NASA kinda helped SpaceX with this.

One does not simply just use Cape Canaveral.:biggrin: It's still the Kennedy Space Center FFS. They didn't have to lease it to them. They leased the NASA launching platform in exchange for future mission support basically. Whether Elon Musk and anyone admits it or not, he's helping science progress fulfilling his selfish fantasies.(thats why I and others call him the real life Tony Stark)

 

 

I realize NASA was involved . They pulled the space shuttle program after a catastrophe which was so far ahead of Falcon Heavy because it was deemed safe enough to carry people , Musk has a huge failure rate so is nowhere near transporting humans , landing a rocket is great but doesn't compare . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neighborhoodie

621-spacex-tesla-secret-payload-arch-1.j

 

SpaceX Hid a Second, Secret Payload Aboard Falcon Heavy, Designed to last for millions of years.

https://www.sciencealert.com/spacex-launched-second-secret-payload-designed-last-millions-years-tesla-arch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
Quote

 

Is it common among astronauts that once you finally leave Earth and can look back upon it from space, you have an urge to go straight back to protect it?

 

I don’t want to speak for other astronauts, cosmonauts, or taikonauts, but most of the people I know who’ve had this experience have come back with a deeper appreciation for the planet that we live on. And it’s not just an appreciation for the planet—it’s appreciation for the living things on the planet, too.

The other thing I’ve experienced was a profound sense of gratitude: gratitude for the opportunity to see the planet from that perspective, and gratitude for the planet that we’ve been given. Being physically detached from the Earth made me feel deeply interconnected with everyone on it in some way that I really can’t fully explain. It’s very obvious from that vantage point that we are all not only deeply connected, but also deeply interdependent as well.

Ron Garan, a former NASA astronaut,

https://qz.com/907211/should-we-live-on-mars-nasa-astronaut-ron-garan-believes-we-should-focus-on-fixing-problems-on-earth-instead-of-martian-colonization/

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead
10 hours ago, Bukcherry said:

 

 

Do you really believe that a few tardygrades will stop such a lucrative location being mined after so much money has been spent getting so close to it ? Musk is selling launches for $100m . Money will always trump the environment and I know this because I live on Earth , in China they don't do anything about the air quality until they can't see to drive and we fill the oceans with millions of tons of plastic every year .....

 

 

Humans are not designed to live on other planets , we evolved on this one and can only exist happily on this one and maybe ones that are very similar . The effects on those living on Mars could be catastrophic and symptoms would range from alienation , depression , and anxiety . Those that could survive would be few and far between , we need nature to survive and be happy and it's why every major city has green parks and areas . 

 

 

 

I realize NASA was involved . They pulled the space shuttle program after a catastrophe which was so far ahead of Falcon Heavy because it was deemed safe enough to carry people , Musk has a huge failure rate so is nowhere near transporting humans , landing a rocket is great but doesn't compare . 

 

tantrumsmiley.giftantrumsmiley.giftantrumsmiley.gif

lol.(found that old school emoticon just for you...)

 

I bet if you were around when they invented the wheel, you'd probably kill the fuck for messing with the order. lol.301.gif

 

We weren't suppose to fly either(RIP Russians. Heard two days ago a airliner caught fire and blow up four minutes after take off. killing all aboard. made me appreciate all our delays and cancellations) but that doesn't stop us from doing it everyday (I live 7 blocks away from the airport, I hear them taking off and landing daily).

As matter of fact include that to the list of things humans weren't suppose to do ofrehh_th.gif .(going to space, going faster than sound, splitting the atom, rocket flying in and reaching space, etc...)

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead
2 hours ago, Bukcherry said:

I get it and  I've address that fact before above(well in the first page)
 

But seriously I was reading that NASA was being smug bitches to SpaceX at first. Supposedly there wasn't any support for the Falcon Heavy. A former Admin was told it was "never going to happen"  during her tenure.

She said it was a gimick because NASA and others passed on the offer.(it's was FH's first launch ever. I understand their concerns )

 

 

After putting millions or billions of dollars of research on a project I could understand that it isn't going to be trusted with just anyone. :wink:Sheesh, I'm just some dumb sophomore engineering major in college,  she should know better, she was NASA's Dupty Admin. lol.

 

Anyway, we shouldn't be hijacking rotor's thread.(and bringing the UG with us.42kmoig.gif ;) )

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
56 minutes ago, thelivingdead said:

tantrumsmiley.giftantrumsmiley.giftantrumsmiley.gif

lol.(found that old school emoticon just for you...)

 

I bet if you were around when they invented the wheel, you'd probably kill the fuck for messing with the order. lol.301.gif

 

We weren't suppose to fly either(RIP Russians. Heard two days ago a airliner caught fire and blow up four minutes after take off. killing all aboard. made me appreciate all our delays and cancellations) but that doesn't stop us from doing it everyday (I live 7 blocks away from the airport, I hear them taking off and landing daily).

As matter of fact include that to the list of things humans weren't suppose to do ofrehh_th.gif .(going to space, going faster than sound, splitting the atom, rocket flying in and reaching space, etc...)

 

 

 

 

I guarantee that after 1 year of living in an air conditioned mall , no beaches to walk on, no ocean , no parks , no sky , if you showed anyone a picture of Big Sur and gave them the option to come home they would and the astronaut that I quoted backs this up , I don't think you have thought fully about our attachment to Earth , again you are making false equivalencies , splitting the atom is not similar to living on a dusty uninhabitable planet , you are taking a romantic fanboy approach that involves some honeymoon period and when that novelty wears off the reality will be that people will not be happy living on Mars . 

 

I'm no Luddite as I said before I am in favor of space travel but to habitable planets using technology that we don't have yet , I'm not impressed by rockets that we have seen many times before , it's barely progress it's the illusion of . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead
17 minutes ago, Bukcherry said:

 

I guarantee that after 1 year of living in an air conditioned mall , no beaches to walk on, no ocean , no parks , no sky , if you showed anyone a picture of Big Sur and gave them the option to come home they would and the astronaut that I quoted backs this up , I don't think you have thought fully about our attachment to Earth , again you are making false equivalencies , splitting the atom is not similar to living on a dusty uninhabitable planet , you are taking a romantic fanboy approach that involves some honeymoon period and when that novelty wears off the reality will be that people will not be happy living on Mars . 

 

I'm no Luddite as I said before I am in favor of space travel but to habitable planets using technology that we don't have yet , I'm not impressed by rockets that we have seen many times before , it's barely progress it's the illusion of . 

tantrumsmiley.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
27 minutes ago, thelivingdead said:

tantrumsmiley.gif

 

Load up the rover , get your suits on and spend Saturday looking for water in the -200f weather ..... Good luck with that . :biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Z1RDarryl

Why not take a Cadillac instead?

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neighborhoodie

1518478200755-40110304192_d1bc0db0ce_h.j

 

For those of you who don’t trust Musk or a bunch of extremely online astro geeks to tell you where the space convertible is, fear not: You can track it for yourself on the aptly-named...

 

whereisroadster.com

 

Developed by self-described “space nerd” Ben Pearson, whereisroadster gives you up to the second updates on the location of Musk’s whip. The data is provided by the Jet Propulsion Lab’s HORIZONES System which tracks objects in our solar system. Pearson takes this data and uses it to describe how fast the car is moving relative to the Earth and to Mars, and how many times the Tesla roadster has surpassed its 36,000 mile warranty.

 

It’s kind of like the old PC game Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego, except instead of tracking an fictional criminal around the globe, you’re tracking a real billionaire’s personal sports car in the endless void of deep space.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rotor

BQpIDxX.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead
On 2/13/2018 at 2:21 PM, Bukcherry said:

 

Load up the rover , get your suits on and spend Saturday looking for water in the -200f weather ..... Good luck with that . :biggrin:

 

 

On 2/12/2018 at 4:06 AM, Bukcherry said:

 

 

Do you really believe that a few tardygrades will stop such a lucrative location being mined after so much money has been spent getting so close to it ? Musk is selling launches for $100m . Money will always trump the environment and I know this because I live on Earth , in China they don't do anything about the air quality until they can't see to drive and we fill the oceans with millions of tons of plastic every year .....

 

 

Humans are not designed to live on other planets , we evolved on this one and can only exist happily on this one and maybe ones that are very similar . The effects on those living on Mars could be catastrophic and symptoms would range from alienation , depression , and anxiety . Those that could survive would be few and far between , we need nature to survive and be happy and it's why every major city has green parks and areas . 

 

 

 

I realize NASA was involved . They pulled the space shuttle program after a catastrophe which was so far ahead of Falcon Heavy because it was deemed safe enough to carry people , Musk has a huge failure rate so is nowhere near transporting humans , landing a rocket is great but doesn't compare . 

 

lol. I guess I'm only one excited about of space babies. aliens! (you know besides us terrans )

Idk I think it's a matter of perspective. Buzz wants to ditch this planet already.(maybe its the old man in him. )

It's the 1st gen astronauts/cosmonauts that will have the most coping problems, separation anxiety of earth, etc. Their children will be aliens compared to them.

 

Anyway, yes. Space exploration has rules too, Buk. Even with Musk chartering flights. Life even in the form of a Tardigrade outside of earth would be a life changing event(well for us science people ). We would have to pack our shit and leave away from that area(sorry Musk :sly-1:). As far as we know these guys aren't on the surface of Mars(we have sending probes since the mid 70s). You have to come peace in space(that includes permanently disturbing ecosystems) and no one really owns space or space land.(you just represent your Nation State back at home (even if SpaceX doesn't admit it or advertise it, it's flagship is the US. ) and gather data for the World and space settlements(International Space Station ) :tongue:  )


And last I checked Tardigrade's exist only on water here.(and we known about those little guys since the late 70s and if you look further back since 1773 🤓)


You have a very Philip K Dickian/Ridley Scott view of space exploration Buk. The reason why Philip’s shit was so dark and cynical was because he wrote all those cool short stories in the 50's. Before all these new fangled space laws. 301.gif


All I'm saying is our dreams of space exploration aren't going magically happen. We have to make them happen. Elon Musk wasn't pulling a Scotty, they honestly thought their rocket was going to blow up(NASA, the US Air Force, and a university didn't trust it to launch their projects ). And if your argument is that earth needs help, well Bill and Melinda Gates are using their billions to help earth problems. Musk is using his billions to help with space problems. Your forgetting his rockets have been sending supplies to ISS for a couple of years now He's not a typical robber baron and the only reason his landing tech isn't open-sourced like his Tesla cars is because we can't post up(share) rocket tech by international law. 🤓. We could work on earth and space exploration. It's isn't a binary choice god damn it. We could do both. gaah.gif.

 

Edited by thelivingdead
correction ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry

Where is the list of space laws that state if there is life that we must leave ? 

 

I could get some excitement for life on Mars but unless it was complex life I doubt the excitement would last long , we would know we were not alone , I'm certain we are not alone in the universe anyway so it would confirm what we know , as far as living on Mars it would be awful and it would be for a long long time after we arrived , it's not our habitat and even generations raised there would struggle to adapt , it's not cynicism it's reality , if it were under mankind's ruling then it would end up being run like it is on Earth , we won't suddenly evolve when we get there .

 

I would suggest looking after this planet until we can bend space because it's amazing here but it won't be if we don't change , and if we can't do it then nature will do it for us . 

Edited by Bukcherry
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rotor

Nothing will help us look after this planet more than leaving it. The perspective we gained on its fragility since first seeing it from orbit has changed more than any other thing in history.

The environmental and life sciences developed in and for space are almost too many to list.

 

And while it may be a bit much to claim anything like population relief by emigration to another world, we would have thought the same thing when explorers first found the new world.

 

The best point of all may be that like the atomic bomb, you cant put the genie back in the bottle. We are going. Its very difficult and dangerous, yet just look, you cant stop people from trying. Whether from crazy people building landing pads for UFOs in their backyard to dudes with steam powered rockets to Elon Musk and world governments, our dreams are in space now. No turning back.

You can be involved and reap the benefits, or you can stay home and stagnate and be left behind. There is a choice. Stay if you like. No biggie. But you cant stop people from going even if stopping was the right choice. Which It isnt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead
On 2/19/2018 at 11:14 AM, Bukcherry said:

Where is the list of space laws that stare if there is life that we must leave ? 

 

I could get some excitement for life on Mars but unless it was complex life I doubt the excitement would last long , we would know we were not alone , I'm certain we are not alone in the universe anyway so it would confirm what we know , as far as living on Mars it would be awful and it would be for a long long tie after we arrived , it's not our habitat and even generations raised there would struggle to adapt , it's not cynicism it's reality , if it were under mankind's ruling then it would end up being run like it is on Earth , we won't suddenly evolve when we get there .

 

I would suggest looking after this planet until we can bend space because it's amazing here but it won't be if we don't change , and if we can't do it then nature will do it for us . 

It's the UN. I know. I knowloudlaff.gif

They're far from prefect(and that’s an understatement). but its not like we don't vote to take out countries that fuck around.(Libya comes to mind. Didn't Gaddafi want to kill protesters like rats. ) Without them we wouldn't have the ISS.(so yeah there's that)

 

And I remember Carl Sagan saying if we find any life in Mars(or anywhere). We'd have to have to pack our shit leave. I know he's been long dead but he's wasn't just any scientist. He worked on stuff that went to many planets and the travelled the solar system (Venus, Mars, and now interstellar space).(and the shit he's worked is still flying collecting data in interstellar space as we speak)

 

Reading the Outer Space Treaty of 1967 helps too.reading.gif

Edited by thelivingdead
correction ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
13 hours ago, rotor said:

Nothing will help us look after this planet more than leaving it.

I really wouldn't be so sure . With an escape route the attitude might just be lead by bravado like yours , let's take Earth for what's left . 

 

I'm not trying to stop anyone going anywhere . Good luck to them , as I said rockets won't get you anywhere and the reality is so different to the imagination . Freezing temperatures , living in pressurized pods , bad food ...list is endless . 

 

If it means less people on Earth , great load up the rockets and send us a postcard . I guarantee the novelty will wear off . :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
Quote

 

The first Mars One colonists will suffocate, starve, and be incinerated, according to MIT

In the 2020s, Mars One — essentially a Dutch-made extraplanetary reality TV show — will send amateur astronauts on a one-way trip to Mars. Their attempts to colonize the Red Planet will be televised — which, according to a new report by aerospace researchers at MIT, might make for particularly morbid viewing. The MIT researchers analyzed the Mars One mission plan and found that the first astronaut would suffocate after 68 days. The other astronauts would die of starvation, dehydration, or incineration in an oxygen-rich atmosphere. The analysis also concludes that 15 Falcon Heavy launches — costing around $4.5 billion — would be needed to support the first four Mars One crew. In short, the colonization of Mars will make for some seriously compelling TV.

https://www.extremetech.com/extreme/191862-the-first-mars-one-colonists-will-suffocate-starve-and-be-incinerated-according-to-mit

 

 

That doesn't sound fun . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rotor
On 2/20/2018 at 3:38 AM, Bukcherry said:

as I said rockets won't get you anywhere and the reality is so different to the imagination . Freezing temperatures , living in pressurized pods , bad food ...list is endless . 

 

Do you know why its not imagination? Because we did it. We know exactly what we are getting in for. Who, do you think is imagining that its going to be easy? The people who want to do this arent planning on a trip to the 7/11 for pizza pops man. They are fully aware.

 

Like I said before, this isnt stoppable. You cant put the genie back in the bottle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
14 hours ago, rotor said:

 

Do you know why its not imagination? Because we did it. We know exactly what we are getting in for. Who, do you think is imagining that its going to be easy? The people who want to do this arent planning on a trip to the 7/11 for pizza pops man. They are fully aware.

 

Like I said before, this isnt stoppable. You cant put the genie back in the bottle.

 

No one is living on Mars or even the moon , so no they haven't done it as you say . We went to the moon 50 years ago and rockets bigger than Falcon have already transported people into space and back safely . Musk launched a big rocket and delivered some space junk . What you don't get is life on Mars will never be easy , you will never be able to walk outside , we do not have control over Earth so Mars which is 40m miles away will never be controlled by us and some rockets and if we ever get some good technology that allows us to travel long distances Mars will not be on the agenda . 

 

The simple issue is unless Earth gets hit with a heavy object it will be fine , we will be fine , Mars is not an escape route and should not be viewed as such , if you think we can terraform Mars then why not use those resources to protect Earth ? The logic doesn't add up for me . 

Edited by Bukcherry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead
21 hours ago, Bukcherry said:

 

No one is living on Mars or even the moon , so no they haven't done it as you say . We went to the moon 50 years ago and rockets bigger than Falcon have already transported people into space and back safely . Musk launched a big rocket and delivered some space junk . What you don't get is life on Mars will never be easy , you will never be able to walk outside , we do not have control over Earth so Mars which is 40m miles away will never be controlled by us and some rockets and if we ever get some good technology that allows us to travel long distances Mars will not be on the agenda . 

 

The simple issue is unless Earth gets hit with a heavy object it will be fine , we will be fine , Mars is not an escape route and should not be viewed as such , if you think we can terraform Mars then why not use those resources to protect Earth ? The logic doesn't add up for me . 

ofrehh_th.gif

You're really dense if you think that launch was for space junk. That gave them massive amounts of new data for future launches. Don't belittle the engineering and what it take to do this and the science of stress testing in the field of Reliability engineering.

 

SpaceX Completes Successful Launch, Narrowly Misses Catching $6 Million Nose Cone

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/22/587933235/spacex-completes-successful-launch-narrowly-misses-catching-6-million-nose-cone

 

The payload.

https://www.hisdesat.es/en/paz/

 

It's a work in progress. Sheesh , Buk. I've said it before it doesn't hurt to dream if not we're never gonna get there.(and I don't mean us(you or I) I mean humans as a whole in the future) And have you read the Space Treaty of 1967 and the follow ups. Space Liability Convention and the Registration Convention treaties. I think we didn't sign the Moon Treaty 1979 because the US wanted moon and Mars bases. :wink:. But we do need a new convention for a new treaty if we are going to be serious about this crap)

 

Edited by thelivingdead
correction ;)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rotor

This morning, SpaceEx launch another perfect rocket placing a mission into Heliocentric Orbit. This is the future. Its happening. This my even be the dawn of a new age, people never see see it when its happening. Only the future recognizes that.

 

I love it. It fills me with hope to see our best minds working on science, not weapons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bukcherry
27 minutes ago, thelivingdead said:

ofrehh_th.gif

You're really dense if you think that launch was for space junk. That gave them massive amounts of new data for future launches. Don't belittle the engineering and what it take to do this and the science of stress testing in the field of Reliability engineering.

 

SpaceX Completes Successful Launch, Narrowly Misses Catching $6 Million Nose Cone

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/02/22/587933235/spacex-completes-successful-launch-narrowly-misses-catching-6-million-nose-cone

 

The payload.

https://www.hisdesat.es/en/paz/

 

It's a work in progress. Sheesh , Buk. I've said it before it doesn't hurt to dream if not we're never gonna get there.(and I don't mean us(you or I) I mean humans as a whole in the future) And have you read the Space Treaty of 1967 and the follow ups. Space Liability Convention and the Registration Convention treaties. I think we didn't sign the Moon Treaty 1979 because the US wanted moon and Mars bases. :wink:. But we do need a new convention for a new treaty if we are going to be serious about this crap)

 

I would really have more respect for the guy if he actually was doing more for us such as protected environments for Earth and better defense against anything striking Earth , more money spent on anti gravity technology etc . There could be so many more helpful projects than what he is doing if anything it doesn't seem like the future to me it seems like the past . 

 

As I say I'm approaching this from a logical perspective , if we believe that Earth is in danger of destruction from a foreign object or just simply over heating , the latter being millions of years away , then our priority should be that not more rocket technology that as I say will get us to uninhabitable planets that we will struggle to survive on , there are many scientists who know the pitfalls they are not all blinded by people like Musk or even Branson . 

 

There is no unanimous decision that he is doing the right thing . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neighborhoodie

Elon Musk's Bacteria-Covered Space Car May Be a 'Biothreat'

 

1519843529012-40143096241_ff01dd004a_h.j

“The load of bacteria on the Tesla could be considered a biothreat—or a backup copy of life on Earth.”

 

Jay Melosh, a professor of Earth and planetary sciences at Purdue University, said the car is likely teeming with bacterial life collected during its manufacture and as Musk drove it around Los Angeles. In fact, it may be the largest collection of terrestrial bacteria ever sent into space, considering that rocket payloads are typically sterilized before launch....  continue reading.

 

200w.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thelivingdead

 

4 hours ago, neighborhoodie said:

Elon Musk's Bacteria-Covered Space Car May Be a 'Biothreat'

 

1519843529012-40143096241_ff01dd004a_h.j

“The load of bacteria on the Tesla could be considered a biothreat—or a backup copy of life on Earth.”

 

Jay Melosh, a professor of Earth and planetary sciences at Purdue University, said the car is likely teeming with bacterial life collected during its manufacture and as Musk drove it around Los Angeles. In fact, it may be the largest collection of terrestrial bacteria ever sent into space, considering that rocket payloads are typically sterilized before launch....  continue reading.

 

200w.gif

 

lol. read this the other day.

That's if cosmic rays and solar radiation don't kill all the little buggers.

Cellular membranes pop. And that’s not including the atmospheric re-entry.

 

I also read it might crash on earth in a millions years or so. :wink:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
neighborhoodie
3 hours ago, thelivingdead said:

 

 

lol. read this the other day.

That's if cosmic rays and solar radiation don't kill all the little buggers.

Cellular membranes pop. And that’s not including the atmospheric re-entry.

 

I also read it might crash on earth in a millions years or so. :wink:

 

Not only can (some) bacteria survive in outer space, they're actually able to thrive... 'microgravity permanently mutates bacteria, making them faster (supercharged) breeders' - sciencealert.com

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×