Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
lucuma77

Black Screen, No Video, Only Sound

lucuma77

Hello, since last Monday I am also having problems playing some videos, specially with Openload and sometimes with Vshare. I get a black screen and no video, only sounds. I provide a link, but it is the same with all the other Openloads videos.  https://oload.site/f/WPAtFS8Gnms/Chicago.PD.S05E15.720p.HDTV.x264.AVS.mkv#

I never had this problem before. Also Lots of Redirects all the sudden with Openload, Vshare and Vidtome videos.

Help?

Thanks!

• Like 1

garbar

well , it works alright here bruv, had the same problem with openload a while back, turns out it was the adblock, try disable it on these sites .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rotor

I had the same problem on openload. I would suggest turning all your blockers off on the site as a first step. I cant say for sure what the fix is as I reinstalled my OS and openload has been working since so I didnt get to diagnose it properly.

I could switch browsers and use openload though, so if youre using chrome, try opening the links in firefox etc. I can say openload was the only site giving me headaches at the time though.

• Like 2

rotor

Ive recreated the issue. If you have AdBlockPro in your Chrome, thats probably causing it. Open an openload page, then go to your adblockpro settings and disable for this site. Reload the page and the video should be working for you. Disabling other ad blockers will let a torrent of crap through, so just disable this one.

Pls let me know if this helps so I can not scratch my head about it for you anymore. Cheers.