Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrB...70

Our QSS Family

sumb0dy

It's good to be home again... Thanks for the warm welcome and the freedom of the High Seas.

debloree

welcome aboard everyone.. glad to have you.. :wave:

jareena

Man was I shocked when QQS went down. But 'm soooo glad you guys are here now. Don't know what I would do without you :worshippy:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Long live Dailyflix!!

Apex
aeml8.jpg

welcome one and all

Newfdribble

Welcome to all who have boarded, now we just gotta keep a wary eye on the nets to bring and other QSSrs we catch on board.

MrShoko

First off thanks to Mr.B, and everyone else for the welcome. Secondly, fair dues to all of you guys for setting up this site. The sinking of the good ship QSS was a bit of a shock. But it was a great surprise to find this fine new vessel with so many familiar faces. It's good to be out of the water. Cheers everyone.

nickptbo

welcome all

riesen

welcome yall!

Uncle B

Welcome to the new ship, ain't she pretty?

Wouz

found it !! this qss-er is also back in tha house :wave:

RobbaFett

I was a QSS lurker. Sad to see it go down, but very glad this place is around!

lightofjah

Thanks! I feel much better now

jump

Welcome to all the Orphans :welcome2DF:

So funny you said that after the "Mega shut down" If you will....Then whole QSS, "ABANDON SHIP M8-TEEES ..SHES A GOING DOWWWN BOY" " Ordeal , I felt likle a stray cat no one wanted

Thanks for the warm welcome !!

jump

Singing that G&R Tune ..Where do we go now "Doing my axle sway " Where do we goooo oh oh oh oh ohoh I I I I I I I I where do we go now ahahahahah Where do we goooo OWE wwhere do we go now now now now now now now now sweet child sweeet chiiiiiiiiiiiild of miyyyyyineee OHWWWE yiiiyyyiiine !

soshallitbedone

I goofed up my first report and got a message about it. I know I am home now. LOL! Thank you all!

chrome

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)

I am curious what drama went on in QSS that made them shut down without warning?

Invisibleu

*grabs a hot cup of joe and a fresh cookie and settles into a comfy chair*

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I'm so glad that we're all here!

spinzes

welcome back folks !!!!

Welcomeback.gif

SS5goku

hello internetcafe i missed u