Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrB...70

Our QSS Family

crashcow

First i want to say welcome aboard, you are all welcomed here. its sad to see her go but we kind of saw it coming awhile back. so our friends built this safe harbour :)

we know its ruff and we want all QSS'ers to feel welcomed.

Thanks for the welcome, MrB. I wish I knew who it was from QSS who helped me to find the second part of that two-part episode of the old Mission Impossible series the day MU got snuffed out - but many thanks to any and all who've helped establish this new space (long may it last).

jyaku

Many Thanks... Sad to see QSS go...

pokerstick

hi folks

glad to see ur back up

Casimiro

First i want to say welcome aboard, you are all welcomed here. its sad to see her go but we kind of saw it coming awhile back. so our friends built this safe harbour :)

we know its ruff and we want all QSS'ers to feel welcomed.

Thanks. Though technically I was never a registered member of QSS, I visited it all the time. When it went down, I found out about dailyflix through the mrbrownee70 site, so thank you also for that.

121million

Hi, I am happy to be sailing on this good ship, thanks for having me aboard matey's.

RIP QSS

braveheart47

Once again thanks for the welcome...It was a hell of ride (errr sail) Drink up me harties!!! :nerd:

Google.Bot

Thanks for the welcome :)

-- QSS Refugee

faten

Thanks for the new home. It totally reminds me of QSS back in the ol'days. Clean and simple!

DooKs

i hadent been active on QSS for the last couple of years and as such, had no idea the site had went down or was in trouble ...

when i heard about it, it almost brought me to tears. i never in a million years thought they would just shut down ...

thank god i found you guys living over here, it was such a relief. for a second there i thought the greatest online community in the world just got wiped out in one fell swoop.

anyways, hey to all you old timers ... its good to see you still floating around.

CaFF

DOOOOKS! LTNS !!! happy-097.png

Drmorgus

I was so happy to see this board.

stormking

Thanks for the welcome. I was a registered member of QSS but not an active poster. I plan to post more often here.......it seems more......fun I guess.

seaniebawn

Hey Everyone Glad to see QSS back, if not in name at least Sprit, phoenix from the ashes

HoliWood

Well, geez, I felt left out in the cold with the disappearance of QSS! Glad to find a new home with old friends!

SIM3

Ive been lost without QSS

braveheart47

Aquatic-maratho.gif

Quick, everyone.....run to DF! puter1.gif

MrEcks

I had just been around QSS for a few months when it went down and a had a hellish week lurking about all the useless dead-link pages that litters the net and i really missed the QSS-forum even if i didn't contribute much. I realised how glad I was, and am, during the recent down time to have found DF.

You run a nice place indeed!

Junoh315

I've been looking for a replacement for QSS but never found one, good to see that everyone's in the same place again. Megavideo is gone but I was thinking that BillionUploads seemed like a good site to upload to, it at least allows downloads.

smileyg

I knew I would find you!!!

scouse71

Thanks for the welcome guys. This looks like it`s shaping up to be a great forum .Like they say you can`t keep a good thing down

Bodyguard89

Thanks for all of you here from those of us in remote areas of the world that don't have acess to movies we like to see on a regular basis.

romiascendant

Thanks for the welcome guys. This looks like it`s shaping up to be a great forum .Like they say you can`t keep a good thing down

Thanks and it takes us all to make this a home. Oh and it isn't shaping up to be a great forum. It already surpasses QSS in my mind!! Sure there are some ugly things behind the scenes but every family has those types of things. To counter that we have sara's wonderful poems and Timlikeen & Ne12's love being declared openly for us all to see and marvel at. Oh as well as quite a number of other outstanding people. Every time I get into a similar post I try to name them all but the list is too long and beng a sycophant gets tiring at times, haha.

Be Well

Romi

watusi512

Love U All!! :wub:

sara

I second that..I love you guys also..this site gives me so much happiness.

Burrows

Not been on QSS for about 5-6 years, wanted a link to a movie, found out its been shut down. Quick google and this place is where i was reccommended. Good drills on the site, cheers.

Ne12

Welcome Burrows! Good to see you found your way here....hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of do :huggles:

Burrows

Not for long! Benn given a decent internet connection for a week so watching some films. Im in a very sandy place with the military at the moment (no prizes for guessing where)

Karnage

I was an active member on QSS and just found out about this site love it so far everyone's really funny and great. Thank you for having this site I've gone about a year without a website to visit like this :(

shanklin1409

Not been on QSS for about 5-6 years, wanted a link to a movie, found out its been shut down. Quick google and this place is where i was reccommended. Good drills on the site, cheers.

ricky boy ;)

Ronin705

very happy to know a place like this is still out there. Was drifting for a good minute after the screen went down, so happy to be aboard