Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThatOneChick

Another adrift making landfall

ThatOneChick

I was mostly a lurker, but very happy to see many of the familiar names from the old ship here. Delighted with the site, now that I've poked around on it for about a day, and thrilled to say you've all done a stupendous job!

tjpags

glad you found us :)

images.jpg

ThatOneChick

tjpags, you're such a sweetheart for making sure everyone is responded to and feels welcome!

Epiphany

Hi, welcome :D

Ne12

I was mostly a lurker, but very happy to see many of the familiar names from the old ship here. Delighted with the site, now that I've poked around on it for about a day, and thrilled to say you've all done a stupendous job!

Hello and welcome ThatOneChick :)

Like you I was also a lurker at the old place but somehow this place made me want to get involved more, maybe it will do the same to you. Whether you continue "lurking" or not doesn't matter though as long as you feel at home and I am sure you will. Enjoy! :)

ThatOneChick

Thank you, Ne12! I'm hoping I'll want to be more involved, though I don't know precisely what I have to offer other than thanks and praise for the contributors. At the very least, I'm hoping to learn how to do some of what they do.

Ne12

Thank you, Ne12! I'm hoping I'll want to be more involved, though I don't know precisely what I have to offer other than thanks and praise for the contributors. At the very least, I'm hoping to learn how to do some of what they do.

there's plenty of ways to get involved here...you have the shoutbox, forums, games and so on. And if you have any questions about anything on DF just ask, someone will surely help you out as soon they can, you have some very capable and knowledgable people here are that are always willing to share their knowledge.

anyway, welcome again and I for one will be looking forward to "seeing" you around :)

debloree

helllo and welcome! :wave:

VegetableMan

Welcome!

Join us in the TV discussion topics.

Merciless
Vjl2k.gif