Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
mark8

Bug Report

Helena

yep.

No, definitely gone. Unless I am looking for it in the wrong place... Mind you, I just woke up and I haven't had my morning coffee yet.. But I could swear it was there yesterday...

waahl.jpg

Helena

OK I have another one.

Audiobook forum's default view is set to "custom". Not that big of a deal, but it can get annoying pretty fast, especially if I go there 20 times a day and every time I have to click on "recently updated" to see the newest posts, because the forum doesn't remember this setting.

I went to other forums, and they have it set to "recently updated".

Am I missing something, or is this something that has to be fixed by the higher powers?

fdfwgfes.jpg

hubcity

yep.

No, definitely gone. Unless I am looking for it in the wrong place... Mind you, I just woke up and I haven't had my morning coffee yet.. But I could swear it was there yesterday...

waahl.jpg

can you go check to see if the edit button now works

Helena

still nothing. I see report, delete, multiquote and quote. That's all

Helena

unapprove too. I'm going to restart the browser. BRB

Helena

nothing still

Guest Kaylee

It should be fixed, thanks for the heads up. :)

Helena

all right!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Everything looks pretty awesome now.

I have my EDIT button back, I can even REPLY!!! Ooo... Fancy...

Thank yoU!!

spinzes

l'm seeing posts flash in code then back to normal after editing them and hitting the submit button hope its nothing :huh:

Admin edit: It's normal. :)

Pilz

Having a hell of a job to align to centre when creating a new thread .. After i insert poster then imdb link the next line down aligns to the left every time despite pressing the align centre tab .. .

Guest Kaylee

@Pilz this might help you. You'll have to manually put the BBCode tags in though.

If you click on the toggle switch in the upper right hand side of the post taskbar you should be able to make a post with spaces.

This: hyn1l.png

Please let us know if that doesn't resolve the issue for you. :)

Pilz

@Pilz this might help you. You'll have to manually put the BBCode tags in though.

If you click on the toggle switch in the upper right hand side of the post taskbar you should be able to make a post with spaces.

I will try on my next thread.. Thank you..

mark8

@mark8

Edit: We're looking at the other issues now. Thank you for the reports and your patience.

Thanks it works perfect for a new post. Is there anyway you might be able to fix it, so if you toggle an existing post it doesn't mess up the existing BBcode?

litha

Swayyde I will check my setting but I think they are at default.

EDIT: He did delete the original post which deleted mine , not used to that with VB board,

Don't know if its suppose to be set up that way but figured , you all know. :)

Note in stats - it shows 2 posts total and in his post log it has only one. Can he delete the whole thread after someone replies?

Could it be a bug or did a mod delete it for some reason?

6252425550_4b2c4feb14_b.jpg

6251837153_00ac3d3678_b.jpg

Edited by litha

WEREWOLF

I can alter my own warn status and those of other MODs, when they post on my turf. That shouldn't be okay.

Admin edit: Not sure why you were seeing this? We tested it and couldn't replicate it.

mark8

Skin text colour issue, I'm using innovation 4 and the text is white. For others eg. Hitme they see nothing until they highlight the page. I've changed the text to black its fine for him but the same issue he had for me.

http://www.dailyflix...__fromsearch__1

Take the op, hitme used to see this

E0fPU.jpg

I changed it to black and he now see this

s3sQf.jpg

I now get a kind of like, double image thing going on as well as horizontal lines.

screenshot20111018at121.png

Guest Kaylee

@mark8 The skins automatically adjusts the color of text/links so everything can be seen. You can see here in post #2 with the first set of links where I've removed all the BBCode and the links and Season/Eps are visible with both skins. :)

Swayyde

thanks for the fixes!!!!! :hugs:

Uncle B

Skin text colour issue, I'm using innovation 4 and the text is white. For others eg. Hitme they see nothing until they highlight the page. I've changed the text to black its fine for him but the same issue he had for me.

@mark8 The skins automatically adjusts the color of text/links so everything can be seen. You can see here in post #2 with the first set of links where I've removed all the BBCode and the links and Season/Eps are visible with both skins. :)

I'm getting the same... http://www.dailyflix.one/index.php?/topic/44-divx-the-big-bang-theory-2007/

can't see a link on IPBoard skin..

BadaBing

Not a big one but i can press 'like this' on my own threads/post which then builds my reputation counter

Edited by Currently
fixed, thanks.

mark8

Cheers Uncle B anymore that you come across let me know and I'll fix it.

@admin is it possible to add the edit tag function to the mod menu?

hkfthg.jpg

I've got hundreds of posts to tag and it will make it much easier, at the moment I have to enter post, select edit, select full editor and it's time consuming.

Edit: Can we have the ability to set prefixes and custom tags again please? This is essential to categorise both the library, Underground etc correctly.

Admin edit: Nope, sorry. :( What you see in the drop down options is all there is.

Yes, it's been turned back on.

WEREWOLF

You can edit tags? Can't see the option even in full edit.

CaFF

You can edit tags? Can't see the option even in full edit.

click the 'x' to delete then type again. :)

Edited by CaFF

Merciless

So i was just sending a PM and i inserted a picture when i pressed send it removed my whole message, so it looked like id sent a blank PM. So i pressed back on my browser copied the message and then tried again... Still didn't work, So removed the picture and the message sent OK. Was unable to post the picture tho, Had to send it as a link.

Admin edit: Can't replicate, please send one of us (admin) the link so we can try it if you are still experiencing this issue.

k4t4klysm

same as post 34, only that its for most of the forum in general. the board remembered the recently updated option for the sports area when i started there, and some other areas, but not for the rest.

Roysturn

Hello folks,

I cannot edit my posts; not the main body of text, the title, nor the tags. Full Edit does nothing when I click it and when I click regular Edit I get this message pop-up, "ReferenceError: CKEDITOR is not defined".

Any ideas whats goin on? I always fuck up my posts, therefore a functional edit is invaluble to me :)

Cheers

test

Testing the edit option.

Edit: quick edit works for me. :)

Edit2: full edit is working as well.

Edited by test

Swayyde

Gosh, is there a chat box bug thread? Looked for ever I must not be looking in the right place but it seems to be escaping me: Anyways

I wish that the shout box wouldn't automatically scroll back to the top as soon as someone writes something. It makes it hard to read down and understand what's going on (catch up). I find myself fighting with my touchpad, scroll bar and right click to maintain the convo where I'm reading it and it always manages to sneak back up top in the milisecond I lose my hold on the scroll bar. FF 3.6 Is this a bug or voluntary?

Thanks ahead! :D

Admin edit: It's just the nature of the shoutbox. Sorry. :(

CaFF

I noticed that using the auto-adjust for DST checkbox doesn't seem to work.

It set my time off kilter backwards by an hour. (DST is active ATM where I live)

pzRdN.png

Using the manual option works, however.

TheJanitor

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but dailyflix.im is just blank.

Admin edit: Yes we have, we'll have it sorted soon. Thanks for the heads up. :)