Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
mark8

Bug Report

mailliw

anyone else keep getting redirected to this site when they log in........ http://www.yesadvertising.com/

because I do!

nickptbo

are you using ad-block or some type of ad blocker ?

i do not get any redirects whatsoever

huntbch

inline pop-up messages, tags, editor & shoutbox have stopped working and i'm not able to change theme on my PC or mobile

Same with me was working fine yesterday! ok i disabled ADP then enabled it again seems to work again :dontknow:

Edited by huntbch

puddlemut

I'm experiencing some weird bugs too. I was using the Delicate Blue theme and wasn't able to post a comment / reply to topic. I switched to the New Age theme and now able to do so.

I also noticed when I'm using this site that I get this message saying "Firefox blocked a popup". And if you click anywhere on the site, the popup flash and quickly disappear. I do have adplus block on (using these filters: Easylist, Fanboy+Easylist-Merge Ultimate List, and EasyPrivacy) and I am using Ghostery.

(I'm using Firefox 26.0)

12/22/13:

Everything seems to be working fine. No more popups warnings from Firefox and no more of the popup flashing and disappearing. Themes seems to be working fine too. So, I think we are good here. :)

Edited by puddlemut

nickptbo

dustblue theme

nibL69L.jpg

MrEcks

The dailyflix logo has disapeared and is only the letters "logo" in the upper left corner is visible. Apart from that, blue sky and white sails. :)

Using FF 26.0 and IPBoard theme.

Edited by MrEcks
  • Like 1

kwacka

The coding button just greys out the screen for me.

Use FF and Underground theme

kwacka

works now  :)

jump

my old bookmarks dont work any more

jump

I get this !!!!!!

Warning
: require_once(./initdata.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vidzhdne/public_html/dailyfli/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './initdata.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vidzhdne/public_html/dailyfli/index.php on line 21

mannygoat70

When I try to open your site on a dailyflix.one I get this warning which is below. You say that your site updates has been done why can't I open your site. Please see what I get below and can you help me get back into your updated site.
Thank you.....mannygoat70

Warning: require_once(./initdata.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vidzhdne/public_html/dailyfli/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './initdata.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vidzhdne/public_html/dailyfli/index.php on line 21

MrEcks

I got the same message, but if you set your bookmark to board.dailyflix.one instead of http://www.dailyflix.one/ it will disappeare.

• Like 2

Merciless

HUH.PNG

:huh:

Edited by Merciless

rayray

i keep having to log in every time i leave and come back... :btown:  chrome

Merciless

Error: Could not load template 'hook_youtubeVideo' from group 'boards' (Above the Recent Status Updates)

Razzle

Can't post in the shout box. Tabs don't work.

Resolved.  Thanks.  Razz.

Edited by Razzle

trifke

...same as Raz...

Razzle

Can't access posts to my status update on the sidebar. When I open all the statuses, I can see the update post.

pmfscs

Links dont open in new tab, as they did before recent downtime

pmfscs

Links dont open in new tab, as they did before recent downtime both ff and chrome

Edited by pmfscs
  • Like 1

Red Hand Devil

Links dont open in new tab, as they did before recent downtime both ff and chrome

Same as me mate...

Razzle

The like buttons are messed up. I can like, but not unlike.

Razzle

Can't change themes.

Resolved.  Thanks.  Razz.

Edited by Razzle

captainbritain67

When i hit on a link it doesnt open the page next to DF it replaces it and if i remember I have to use the Back arrow ....AGHHHHHHH

• Like 1

captainbritain67

Using search box and all i get is this.....pZjdjhA.png

precocious

Can't view or add comments to recent status updates and can't view 'my content' in my profile.

Red Hand Devil

Hey folks.

I cant post in the Shoutbox - it wont send. Also, when i click on a link, it doesnt open a new tab either. When "liking" a post, it doesnt process the way it normally did too - no processing bars & no acknowledgement of my like.

Seems to be alot of issues with the site atm. Hope you find a way to sort them.

Best of luck & thank you for all the brilliant enjoyment you provide, to so many folk on here.

Cheers,

RHD.

Red Hand Devil

As you can see above with my post, there's no spacing between sentences either..

Also, I cant read "recent status updates" comments. When i click on the comments, i end up at the top of the page instead..

Ironically, i now have spacing between sentences, but maybe that is because i edited this post?!

Edited by Red Hand Devil

contrecoup

I was using DF Color theme, and experiencing a myriad of problems - one of them being the tagging function not working. Thanks to advice from ChrisY48, I am utilizing the Light DF theme, and all is well in the valley in regards to full site functionality.