Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
mark8

Bug Report

Recommended Posts

Timlikeen

Things like this are gonna happen.In the meantime we'll be patient and thank those that have invested time and money

in to this site.YOU know who you are  :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beekermagik

Is there a restriction for retired admin that they can not have a profile song or cover photo?

Thanks

BEEK

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frukit
55 minutes ago, beekermagik said:

Is there a restriction for retired admin that they can not have a profile song or cover photo?

Thanks

BEEK

some themes don't allow it. we need new 4.2 themes :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shanklin1409

no voodoo magic happening right now, everything is running great, thank you to everyone for the hard graft going on behind the scenes :)

 

take it easy now :6:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huntbch

Was getting this today signing in  >> http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en

Finally got in trying different link to get on site working for now .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shanklin1409
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, huntbch said:

Was getting this today signing in  >> http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en

Finally got in trying different link to get on site working for now . 

 

 

 

i'm guesing you are still on the .net domain, which is why you are seeing that domain add

 

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/dailyflix.net.html

 

^^^ you checked the .net domain

 

http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/board.dailyflix.one.html

 

^^^^ .one domain is working fine.

 

 this is the site url you need to bookmark https://board.dailyflix.one/ delete the old .net bookmark, we aint going back to it mate.

 

 

 

 

EDIT: ahh i know what you done now, you were coming through the main site  using this main.dailyflix.tk

 

this is what you need to use for main site now mate http://main.dailyflix.one/

 

 

if you ever get lost you can reach out to us on the chat http://dailyflixmain.chatango.com/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by shanklin1409
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bella
Posted (edited)

Well see there is a few having crisises on getting on the site

I can not get onto the site on mobile and get page not displayed or dailyflix has moved

 

I will try two of the links above and see how l go 

it has been okay to come on here on the computer though 

 

Will see how l go 

 

main.dailyflix.tk well got on here as well but it looks more of a back up to the site 

lol l even logged in and seen members avavars from a couple of months back felt like l was in the twilight zone or time traveling but you are right it was the wrong one to go too

Edited by Bella

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
frukit
4 hours ago, Bella said:

Well see there is a few having crisises on getting on the site

I can not get onto the site on mobile and get page not displayed or dailyflix has moved

 

I will try two of the links above and see how l go 

it has been okay to come on here on the computer though 

 

Will see how l go 

 

main.dailyflix.tk well got on here as well but it looks more of a back up to the site 

lol l even logged in and seen members avavars from a couple of months back felt like l was in the twilight zone or time traveling but you are right it was the wrong one to go too

make sure you are using the following:

http://board.dailyflix.one

http://main.dailyflix.one

 

then let us know if you are still having issues

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whiskers
Posted (edited)

is the search here broken ? zero results for Wind River, Get Out as well as " get out " as of the time of this post

 

Nevermind.... search works now

Edited by mr. whiskers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
huntbch

Getting 520 errors off & on .Also keep getting disconnected from chatbox .Anyway just thought  and see if anybody else has the same issues 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×