Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SiD the Vicious

WHASSSSAAAAAAAAP?

SiD the Vicious

Holy shit.

Uh. Sorry. Not sure if swearing is a no-go here or not, I'll refresh myself with the rules after I make this post.

I would like to say hi. Hello. How's it hanging? For those that do not know me, I'm SiD. I hail from QSS. Loooong time user, sometimes contributor (when i could), all time ass clown. :)

So. By chance. I was all checking google if there was a cache of QSS' Underground and all of a sudden I saw this post by Tcla. And I'm all like- "No fuggin way. It can't be..."

I come to the forum and saw his post about QSS being down. It was from like, last year. So at first I thought the post was ooooold and maybe it was a fluke. Sure enough, do a quick member search and BLAM. See two names that ring one hell of a bell. Ol' Neeners and Ducky! AND THEN. THere was totally BEEK... who surprisingly still has wood. Damn man. You have any blood left in your head? ;D

Anyhow. Hi. I'm home. Someone get me some beer and bacon?

Look forward to meeting new faces and seeing some rather old ones. And I promise to behave while I'm here.

Or try to.

-SiD

ducky

SiD!!!! :wub:

Nini and I have been missing you. :glomp:

sRscmgw.jpg

Welcome home brother!

Ne12

MzdmaCL.jpg

Hello and Welcome to DF Sid. Now put up your feet, grab a beer, coffee or whatever and make yourself at home :huggles:

trifke

...welcome back...

nickptbo

welcome back man . hope you enjoy the new digs

Z1RDarryl

Welcome Sid

braveheart47

27Bout-Time_zps827c18b2.png

Welcome Sid

chrisy48

Welcome Back wfOXykb.jpg?1?3614

Timlikeen

Welcome home Sid.:)

Matt

Hey SID, welcome to DF.

SiD the Vicious

Thanks ladies and gents! :wub:

THe new place looks great, by the way! Crisp, clean and well maintained. Have been so sick of 'File not found' on other sites. :shakefist:

I like the style of forums too. Reminds me of my gaming clan forum. Same designer I believe. Though, I think you need some arcade games. THe link kept telling me to piss off! :P

Think I'll start off by doing a signature tonight and maybe upload a few things I still have kicking on my HDD.

*Raises glass* To, hopefully, many years together!

beekermagik

Love the intro Will talk about my blood pressure later

Good to see you man

Talk soon

nini

Ummm.... sorry but who are you? :huh: I think you have the wrong forum buddy..... try 3 blocks over...... :shakefist:

romiascendant

You musta took a wrong turn somewhere and missed the signposts!! Good to have you back! Bet your life was just not the same without us, now it will be back to normal. Welcome Back!!

SmackieChan

Sup Sid : )

Guest V1p3r

SiD, welcome home brother!!! Damn, took ya long enough.

jump

Welcome Sid

AHH QSS that's an name I remember well? "File not found" Now that sounds like you were over to WRZKO

P.S.

I love the kitten pics folks, I have 5 five week old kittens terrorizing my bedroom right now!1:)

Merciless
Vjl2k.gif