Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
hitmewitdarock

The INNOKIN MVP V2

hitmewitdarock

• Like 2

satans evil twin

iv got one of these my wish list ordering it next week

• Like 1

subject

I got one of these 2 weeks ago, haven't had a cigarette since. voltage 3.3-5....cant turn it up to 6 like most...batt is awesome....2 days of chain use per 4hr charge.....pass thru, and you can charge yer phone off it.

• Like 1

Nailz

Got one of these coming next week, already got the little brother v3, so looking forward to getting this with the much bigger battery :)

satans evil twin

Got one of these coming next week, already got the little brother v3, so looking forward to getting this with the much bigger battery :)

mines lost in hkp somewhare :(

Nailz

mines lost in hkp somewhare :(

That sucks, got mine in 3 days from 101vape, and it was cheaper than fasttech :)

satans evil twin

That sucks, got mine in 3 days from 101vape, and it was cheaper than fasttech :)

yeah see id get hit by customs in the uk if i order from there anything over £18 have to pay inport to the postal service before get the goods,

but alot of the vendors in china mark stuff as gift or lower value so get around that, and if i got it from a uk vendor it would be double fasttech price

Nailz

Oh I see, didn't know you was UK, sure it will turn up, just when is another thing though, hopefully your get soon, is a really good battery.