Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrB...70

Batteries DO Matter :)

MrB...70

I Recently received my ITaste VV/VW 3.0 and it is a awesome battery.

Ive been testing settings on both vv and vw and pretty much got it down packed. But i have noticed something that has me thinkin' :)

I have an 510 to 808 adapter so i can use my smileomizer on my batteries, ego Twist or the ITaste battery.

with the V4L Zeus battery it seems that i get more flavor than when using the ITaste @ 5 volts or 11 watts. (Fully charged).

WXj60qF.jpg

O5JqBFM.jpg

3sRdGYq.jpg

Just an observation on my end and was wondering if anyone else has experienced something similar with battery comparisons :)

Vape ON!

• Like 1

Nailz

The adapter from the 510 to 808 could be taking away some of the performance of the itaste, I found using the adapter for my V4L tanks do not hit as well on the itaste either.

But I find when using the normal 510 devices with the itaste, I get better vapor and flavor than the zeus, even when using lower settings on the itaste, I normally use the wattages setting on the itaste, wattage is better than volts ;)  I have my itaste set at 8watts.

• Like 1