Not seeing a Scroll to Top Button? Go to our FAQ page for more info. Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gunz

Hi all

gunz

hi friends, i am hardcore gamer also server manager, i have many counter strike servers, most of CS 1.6 also half life and cs:go too

my clan youtube chanel intro i share

some banners from my servers, usually counter strike 1.6 fun mods.

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

who interest my server i accept new team members

tigger2

Aloha Gunz.

You have impressive video and sound editing skills! Good luck on your Counter Strike collective!

DailyFlix does have a few hardcore gamers of various genre and platforms. My real life friends and family are more miniature and rpg gamers rather than FPS. Here's a silly production video with my family and friends in one of their Battletech miniatures matches which are held at Mid-South Hobbies & Games.

The Memphis guys worry that if I get into Battletech, my mecha will look more like this:

20-603d.jpg

I don't see why a weapon of mass destruction can't be kawaii, cute and girly. :girly:

I do have international online friends that enjoy Counter Strike and other FPS games.

devilgirl

welcome to DF

Canada4all

Kick Ass, Hope to see you grow.

Welcome and thanks for coming : )

nickptbo

i thought (and kinda still do think) this post is only to draw players to his server.  :spamlaser:

but i guess ill jump on the train to

howdy and welcome to df

rotor

Aloha Gunz.

You have impressive video and sound editing skills! Good luck on your Counter Strike collective!

DailyFlix does have a few hardcore gamers of various genre and platforms. My real life friends and family are more miniature and rpg gamers rather than FPS. Here's a silly production video with my family and friends in one of their Battletech miniatures matches which are held at Mid-South Hobbies & Games.

The Memphis guys worry that if I get into Battletech, my mecha will look more like this:

20-603d.jpg

I don't see why a weapon of mass destruction can't be kawaii, cute and girly. :girly:

I do have international online friends that enjoy Counter Strike and other FPS games.

Looks like a madcat yes?

tigger2

@ nick, hugs! I took Gunz intro as a plug for his gamer collective too. The dude has mad video production skills which would be awesome to pump him for tips in the creative section of the forum. Since I do have CS and Half Life friends I visit via gamer chat, it's an opportunity for another CS server for them to blow each other up on. Unfortunately, I'm not into FPS games but I am into interesting game mods and game graphic arts. I'm a big fan of humorous game mods like:

Perhaps we can get lucky and attract gifted game graphic artists and code mods to come share in the Creative Content and Internet Cafe sections of our forum.

@ rotor. Yes, That's a Madcat. Not one of my Madcats. Sometimes I help friends with realistic miniature props and paint jobs. I don't play miniatures. But if I did, I would definitely paint them kawaii girly or Sucker Punch-ish:

sucker-punch-poster.jpg